JEE entrance, Board exam preparation in Maths, Physics and Chemistry, SAT 2
This course is strategically designed for students who commenced their preparation later than usual due to a lack of guidance or awareness. To enable these students achieve their dreams, we provide additional individual attention, stricter discipline and more stringent testing norms. At this stage, we expect utmost sincerity and total dedicationfrom the students to enable them qualify for these competitive examinations, as well as to obtain outstanding scores in board examinations.
This course addresses the requirements of multiple Board examinations, subject SATs, Olympiads, and competitive engineering exams including JEE and BITS. We also provide guidance and extensive material for that portion of the Medical entrance exams syllabus which is normally covered in Grade 11, which complements preparation for Board examinations. The course not only focuses on effective communication of academic material between teacher and student, but also emphasizes the importance of regular teacher evaluation and maintaining high levels of student motivation.
More than 400 hours of teaching which include revision, module tests, board practice tests, excluding doubt clearing sessions held over and above regular teaching hours.
Teaching commences to Board level and is raised to JEE level. Topics that are part of school curriculum, but not a part of JEE are also included in this course.
The program prepares students for multiple Engineering Entrance Exams, including JEE Mains and Advanced, BITSAT, Subject SATs, and other university/state entrance exams. It covers a wide range of syllabi taking into account past question and exam structure patterns of various councils, universities and agencies conducting such exams at University, State and National levels. Teaching commences at Board level and is raised to the medical examinations level. Topics that are part of school curriculum, but not a part of engineering entrance exams, are also covered in this course and such topics are taught up to Board level. In Grade 12, each topic is covered simultaneously for Boards and for entrance exams.
- Comprehensive module-wise study material for Grade 12 Boards and JEE is provided
- Weekly/Topic-wise tests are conducted on a regular basis or after the completion of each topic
- Major Tests (MT) based on latest JEE paper patterns are conducted throughout the year
- Micro-level analysis follows each JEE Major Test. Here, each student’s performance is compared with the Topper, both at Centre level and at All-India PACE Institute level. As part of this analysis, each student will be given information targeting topics that require an improvement in performance and guidance on how this can be achieved.
- All India Test Series (AITS) for JEE is provided to the students, including an All-India PACE institute rank
Lectures will be held 4 days/12 hours per week